Posted by Here you go on December 09, 2019 at 12:24:58:
In Reply to: Pacific League??? posted by Local Fan on December 09, 2019 at 12:16:54:
: Anyone have any ideas how the Pacific League will shape up this year? Seems to always have competitive games amongst the top 4/5 teams.
: Arcadia lost alot from last years team
: Burroughs is always tough and has their main girl back
: Pasadena has tons of athleticism and a good guard
: Crescenta Valley lost some key players
: Glendale is still big
: Burbank, Muir, and Hoover are probably fighting for last place
1. Pasadena is the dominant team in this league. So much talent returning along with 3 sit out players of high magnitude. Would be shocked if they lost a game in the league. Only major issue is a question mark on coaching. Maybe the 6th best coach in the league
2. Glendale. They have the best balance other than Pasadena. They are huge and the guards are decent. They are well coached also. They willl fight it out for 2nd.
3. CV and Burroughs tie. Both are well coached and CV has all the guards and shooting and no size. Burroughs has all the size and no guard play. Both are vulnerable but coulee beat Glendale
5. Arcadia- they lost a lot. Poor coaching also. Not sure if they recruited any players back so if they didn't they are 5th
6. Muir- They might be better than usual. If they have a .500 record they should contend in a low division for a CIF title. They have more talent than Burbank
7. Burbank- They play hard but they have zero talent. limited in their skills. Jett is a good coach but you can't get chicken salad out of chicken...
8. Hoover- They are bad. No care at all. Wont come close to winning a game
Post a Followup