Posted by Observer on October 28, 2019 at 21:40:38:
I saw my share of games this summer and fall. Here is my list of teams I believe to be open-bound based on my views. Feel free to add or take away, but for Gods sake please no childish name calling.
1. LB Poly. Solid squad, decent coach, size and speed.
2. ML King. Solid squad, really good coach, lacking size, but great guard play.
3. Centennial. Solid squad, decent coach, all-around balanced team.
4. Orangewood Academy. Solid squad, really good coach, combo of size and guard play.
5. Mater Dei. They got it all.
6. Rosary. Injury hurt, but still solid. Need size.
7. Windward. Defending Open champions. Enough said.
8. Sierra Canyon. Interesting team. Curious to see where they end up.
9. Etiwanda. Joke of a coach, but athletic team with size and guard play.
Post a Followup