Posted by City Section on January 23, 2017 at 07:33:23:
Weekly look at my predictions for City Section Open Division:
1. Palisades - Took care of business on the road at Fairfax on Friday. They have three blowouts coming up this week.
2. El Camino - Has to beat Granada Hills on Friday to keep #2 spot.
3. Fairfax - Losses against Palisades and Serra last week. Staying at 3 for now as I believe City wants to split up the two leagues top teams as much as possible.
4. Granada Hills - Home game vs. El Camino this week. Needs a win to move up in seeding. MaxPreps still has them in 30's, but they don't have a signature win.
5. Eagle Rock - Big drop-off from 4 to 5. No big wins, easy league games left. Could use a win vs. Moorpark next week.
6. Carson - Taking care of league business so far. Big game for them vs. Narbonne this week could shake up bottom half of bracket.
7. Legacy - Moved to better league but it's still a weak one. No tough games left; just cruising until playoffs.
8. Narbonne - Game with Carson this week could move them up with a win.
Key game of week: El Camino at Granada Hills on Friday.
See you next week!
Post a Followup