Posted by SGV Watcher on December 12, 2016 at 21:59:04:
In Reply to: SGV tribune top 10? posted by What do you think on December 09, 2016 at 13:47:54:
: : Tonight at the Duarte Tournament, Rowland will be matched up against Walnut. This game could go either way. Rowland has the top player in the area. It will be interesting to see what Walnut comes up with to slow her down. Walnut has been the most under rated in the SGV by the Tribune for the last 2 years. Should be a great game!
: Tribune top 10
: What do you think about the top 10 rankings in the SGV by the Tribune?
: 1. Rowland
: 2. Diamond Bar
: 3. Covina
: 4. Duarte
: 5. Walnut
: 6. Los Altos
: 7. Glendora
: 8. West Covina
: 9. South Hills
: 10. Bonit
Not bad. After watching some games this week, here is what I see.
1. Rowland-Beatable but until someone actually does it they stay at the top.
2. Diamond Bar-They could drop this week as their schedule gets tougher.
3. Walnut- Looked tough vs. Rowland. Rumor is they took it to DB in their scrimmage.
4. Covina- Good showing in their tourney. Slowed by injuries. Can beat any of the above.
5. Los Altos- Good showing at Cov. Could move up. They need more top 10 match-ups
6. Bonita- Solid team play.
7. West Covina-Knocked off Duarte.
8. Glendora-See if they can live up to the hype this year.
9. Duarte- Needs to beat someone in the top 10
10.South Hills-Started slow last year to. Let's see if they can peak again.
I see the top 5 teams being so close and of them could be #1. Good luck to all of them this week.
Post a Followup