Posted by Fan of game on November 23, 2017 at 15:39:33:
In Reply to: Re: Preseason Los Angeles Section Rankings posted by City fan on November 21, 2017 at 21:39:42:
: : : I decided to try and do rankings for the Los Angeles City Section in hopes of learning more about the section and the teams. Here are my preseason rankings for the Los Angeles City Section.
: : : 1. Fairfax
: : : 2. Granada Hills
: : : 3. El Camino Real
: : : 4. Legacy
: : : 5. Carson
: : : 6. Eagle Rock
: : : 7. Narbonne
: : : 8. Palisades
: : : 9. Birmingham
: : : 10. San Fernando
: : : 11. Torres
: : : 12. Panorama
: : : 13. Westchester
: : : 14. Vaughn
: : : 15. Garfield
: : : 16. Los Angeles Wilson
: : : 17. Hamilton
: : : 18. Venice
: : : 19. Cleveland
: : : 20. West Adams
: : How can you put Torres in when they just lost to North Hollywood by 20?
: Here is a list of toe 15city schools
: 1.el camino
: 2. Fairfax
: 3.granada Hill
: 4. Carson
: 5. Legacy
: 7. Narbonne
: 7.eagle rock
: 8. Westchester
: 10.north Hollywood
: 11. Cleveland
: 12. Garfield
: 13. View park
: 14. Hamilton
Here a list I will ty to put top 15 but may stop at 12
1. Fairfax - returning champs. Returns best player in the city. This year cast seem stronger then last season.
2. Granada Hills - true least athletic of the top 4. But these girls have heart and listen to their coach! Will Mitchell lead the way this year? We will have to wait and see
3. El Camino - return almost everyevery me back but new coaching staff. Will this change them for the better?
4. Carson - with there transfers coming this will be a team to keep an eye on. They might just have enough fire power with MJ on the team.
5. Legacy - Harper last year to try to wincacopen division. She probably the 2nd player in he city! They lose they center from last season butvwith the 2 sister that transfer from Fremont might just be enough fire power to help them in the open divison. They are small but fast group.
6. Narbonne returns most of there young team from last season. They look good over the fall. Had a good game against Legacy and lost. Might need 1 more year to make some real noise.
7. Westchester - same as El camino they return most of there team. They won divison 1 title last year. They should be moving up to open this season if they work together.
8. Eagle rock - I donít know a lot about this team but if they return most of the player from last season then I see them in the open.
9. Birmingham - has some nice peice that transfer over last season. Well coached but might not be strong enough to beat el camino and Granada Hill. Might keep them in Divison 1.
10. North Hollywood - return most of the team. Made a nice run last season in Divison 1 playoff. They been playing all year long together. Not strong enough for open but might give Birmingham enough trouble to win Divison 1
11. Cleveland - Div 2 champions returns back a lot of there team. Should be moving up to Divison 1. If they can beat Birmingham and compete with granada and El camino thy might make some noise.
Post a Followup