Posted by valleyhoopsguy on June 05, 2018 at 07:57:47:
1. Calabasas - they have last year's league MVP returning, some very good JV talent moving up, the best coach in the league, and rumors of some good last-minute transfers
2. Oaks Christian - some pretty good kids moving up from JV, and solid incoming freshmen, will be very good in a year or two
3. Westlake Village - they have some good guard play but lacking height, rebuilding year
4. Newbury Park - needs height and more talent
5. Thousand Oaks - seriously undermanned this year
Agoura moved to another league so the remaining five teams are playing more non-league games.
Only Calabasas is strong enough to make any kind of playoff run.
Post a Followup