Posted by OC Guy on December 05, 2018 at 12:53:15:
Here are my 2 cents on what I've seen...Doesn't mean Im right, just starting the conversation.
1. Mater Dei will not win the trinity league with only 5 games on their schedule.
2. Villa Park is the best public league school in OC. Athletes galore. Hardest part of schedule is yet to come.
3. La Habra looks legit with pg and big.
4. Castro at Garden Grove is the biggest kept secret in OC.
5. Crean will be better than expected after all the transfers.
6. Newport Harbor is the best team in the Sunset, no matter the division.
6. The talent level between Public vs Private is unfair, should not be grouped together in CIF. (We all knew that already)
7. Cypress plays at a different pace than most teams. They play fast and use 10 guys.
Post a Followup