Posted by Hoops2.0 Coaching Staff on February 07, 2021 at 00:02:52:
The H.S. Basketball Exposure Showcase
March 6th @ AIM SPORTSPLEX, Seal Beach
For College Bound Basketball Players - Directed by College Coaches – For College Coaches
• Players will be coached and evaluated by COLLEGE coaches.
• 1.5 hrs of skills and drills directed by Ali Ton of Global Edge Basketball Training (UCI, Fordham, Davidson, U20 Turkish National Team Assistant Coach) and Tyler Cooper (Metro St, Western Oregon, Santa Ana College, Vilsbiburg, Germany Assistant Coach).
• Guaranteed 2 games w/ filmed competition play.
• Evaluations will be emailed to COLLEGE coaches.
• All Games live streamed by BALLERS TV for COLLEGE coaches.
• Players have the option to purchase game film and/or mixtapes provided by Beach City Hoops.
Hoops2.0 provides more than just the games with three added Break-out sessions (Parents can take part via Zoom):
o Mental Fitness for Athletes by Sport Psychology Consultant, Danny Cavic, Restoic.com.
o College Recruiting Process by David Breig, Head Coach Santa Ana College and Ali Ton, Global Edge Basketball.
o Performance Coach and Nutrition Consultant, Brian McFadden (Concordia Univ, Neo-Phoenix B-League, Japan Pro League Trainer, Nutrition Advisor and Performance Coach).
• AIM/Hoops2.0 COVID-19 protocol strictly enforced.
o Only players/coaches will be allowed entrance into Aim Sportsplex.
o Aim Sportsplex waiver required.
o Players/Coaches will be given a HOOPS2.0 Mask upon entry (Optional during vigorous competition play).
Showcase Cost is $135.00 per player
Extra 411: 50 player limit per session - Showcase ages 13-19 - If you are older or younger and would like to participate please email or call Hoops2.0 coaching staff – All players will receive a Hoops2.0 T-shirt - A numbered Hoops2.0 jersey will be provided – 100% Refund policy within 7 days or your payment will carry over to another Hoops2.0 showcase or individual workout with a Hoops2.0 skills trainer.
For the registration LINK text the Hoops2.0 coaching staff at 562-900-4370 or email @ Hoops2point0@gmail.com
Post a Followup