Posted by No Good on January 31, 2018 at 22:34:57:
In Reply to: Hart vs Valencia posted by Interesting on January 31, 2018 at 10:41:49:
: Well after attending and seeing these two teams again...it is apparent that the "star" of Hart is not too bright when it comes to strategy or common sense when there is less than a second left to go and the other team cannot physically get a shot off within the time frame...you are up a point..and foul the opposing team before the ball comes in...and he is a college bound player? hmmm I wonder if they know or just figure we can fix him! POINT ONE
: Valencia coach I watched run around swinging his fist as he figured he just won the game on a tear drop shot...as HE watched the fans as well as his bench...storm the court...yet his quote in the paper is fans and "some" players walked onto the court...uh, you were too busy acting as a fan rather than a coach...POINT TWO
: Cheers to all.......
Why does this surprise you. Bill Nogood couldn't coach ants to a picnic basket in a park.
Issues with last nite.
1. Waits til hes down 15 points in 4th quarter 2 try running a zone defense. Hey nogood watch some film hart offense has been struggling all year vs any zone,
2. Posting assisf on the block over and over got you nothing. This impact gem is a stiff. Try one of those other 6'7" kids you have (btw nobody else in league has one and youve got 3).
3. Please stop running a 1-4 offense when dexter is on the floor. Have you noticed dexter has nowhere 2 go in these lame sets that arent working?
4. Is impact on your bench a solution or a problem? Just curious cause mr nogood wasnt this bad at saugus without mr impact on the bench.
5. Richard? You know hes on the team rite? Can you and team impact find a way 2 get him the ball? Damn he hasnt gotten a look since that 14u fall showcase he played in back in october.
Post a Followup