Posted by Staff on July 07, 2017 at 13:22:50:
The 6th Annual “5 Counties Top 100 College Showcase
Saturday, Aug 12th @ Lakeside High School (Boys 2:30pm-7pm)
Sunday, Aug 13th @ Lakeside High School (Boys 2pm-6pm)
• For Classes 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
• Icemen Basketball combined events helped over 95 kids get Scholarships since 2006.
• JC, D2, D3 and NAIA in attendance (Invitations sent) Media and Web Sites in attendance.
• A list of top players Academic and Athletic performance and projected level will be compiled and distributed to colleges throughout the country.
• Every Participant gets a T Shirt.
• Event Report by Coaches Todd Malecki (24 years coaching/evaluating/recruiting experience)
• $100 Early Registration (Paypal/Cashier Check/Money Order) $125 Day of Event, CASH, NO PERSONAL CHECKS
• Intense Skill Work with 2 Game Guarantee+Top 24 Game
• Events are on time, on task, and you will get your $ worth. You get 2 days for the price of 1.
• Multiple Players sign up from one team (3) $95 per player. (Pre-Register)
• Coaches on Staff with over 161 years combined experience: Brian Wethers (Murrieta Valley, WET Basketball), Tony Carter-Loza (La Harbor College), Pablo Garcia (San Gorgonio HS), Respp Relatores (Jurupa Hills HS) Patrick Springer (MSJC), Andy Rucker (Vista Murrieta HS) Troy Johnson (Victor Valley College) and Tito Ortiz (Cerritos College)
Some Past Icemen Players/Event Participants Include: Devin Dyer (Masters), Tony Snell (Chicago Bulls), Travis Fulton (Pacific), John Bawligaire (Wright State), Dakota Downs (Concordia), Kyler Perry (Montana Western), Cameron Glover (Fullerton), Brandon Reig (Hamline), Matt Rosser/Mitchell Anderson (Cal Poly Pomona), Anthony Gilchrist (COD), Kevin Young (Kansas), Austin Quick (UCR), Eric Lawton (Arkansas, Little Rock), Joe Burton (Oregon State), Derren May (MSJC), Jeremy Kilgore (Hope International), Terrance Drisdom (Cal Poly Pomona), Ian Mozeleski (La Sierra), LeBradford Franklin (SD State), Javier Lomeli (La Sierra), Nick Paulson (CBU), Brandon Holcomb (Radford), Josh Richardson (SD Christian), Dart Meggs (Dominican), Leon Wells (Cal Poly Pomona), Danny Hopkins (MSJC), DJ Redd (Minnesota-Crookston), Marc Ringnell (MSJC), Shannon Fowler (RCC), Michael Robinson (UCSD),Ivan Patterson (CBU), Jake Duffy (Palomar), Greg Anderson (BYU-Hawaii), Dwayne Brown (Eastern Az), Derrell Swanson (UCR), Dionte Goodlett (Regis), Matt Rhodes (Willams North Carolina), Adam Alfaro (CS San Marcos), Brandon Juwato (Hawaii), Brandon Ruffin (Irvine Valley) Udon Usake (SF State), Greg Leslie (Humboldt), Nick Tate (College of Sequoias), Tonye Akomonde (AZ Christian), Dillon Floyd (Bemedji St), Josh Barrett (CBU), Kendale Washington (Montana Tech),David Wedge (hope intl), Bryant Taylor (McMurry University), Kerry Brooks (MSJC), Siaki Cravens (Hawaii-Football), Taylor Sharffenburg (La Sierra), Garrett Kiefer (La Sierra), Lee Staples (Palomar), Jacob Pino (La Sierra), Marcus Hazlewood (La Sierra), Davin Guinn (BYU), John Gilliam (UCR, Chaffey), Anthony Rounds (RCC), Tom Folsom (RCC), Lance Jones (La Sierra),Justin Sadler (Dominguez Hills), Jonathon Nichols (Dominguez Hills), Sam Marcus (Stanislaus), Robert Walters (Stanislaus) Andy Shade (La Sierra), Ryan Smith (Tulane), Amin Sawahi (Fullerton College), Dylan Martin (Blue Mt JC), Mark Eden (SD Christian), Jared Dizon (Hope Int’l), Michael Panaggio (Lane University), Brandon Rosser (UCR), Marcus Gonzales (Arizona Christian), Dikembye Martin (UCR) and many more.
Call for information. 951-445-4376 or email:. Coach Malecki Referrals at www.icemenbasketball.com
Email: email@example.com. PayPal Link at www.icemenbasketball.com. ($125) Day of Event Cash
Like Icemen Basketball on Facebook
Player:________________________ Player Cell #_____________________ Graduate: 18 19 20 21 22
High School:_________________ HS Coach Name:____________________(___)_________________
”The 6th Annual “5 Counties Top 100 College Showcase” Release Form
Player:__________________________ Age:____________ SAT:___________GPA:___________
Insurance Policy Name /No. ____________________________________________________
I, ______________________________(player name), consent to participating in this Icemen Event. I agree to Indemnify Icemen Basketball aka Coach Todd Malecki, it’s coaches, evaluators, it’s officials, Lakeside HS and hold harmless and release liability from injuries incurred while participating and/or driving to and from this Event. There are no guarantees of college placement based on your participation.
______________________________________Parent Signature (if under 18) Date: _____/ ___/ 2017
Post a Followup