Posted by Parent Lines on January 26, 2017 at 15:34:31:
Okay here is the recap of where they are and more importantedly where they are going:
1. Hart (3-2) losses to Saugus and West Ranch. Kelly will avenge the WR loss but don't think they win out. 4-1, Finish 7-3. Exit 2nd round, no seniors.
1. Saugus (3-2) losses to Valencia and GV. They avenge both losses but lose to Hart for the League title tie 4-1, Finish 7-3. Chemistry is better, if they don't face size in the playoffs they might win a game or two....however there is always size. 1st round exit.
3. West Ranch (3-2) losses to Valencia and Saugus. Interesting team depends on health and lack of foul trouble.......as long as Shant stays focused they can go 3-2 but count on 2-3.....Finish 5-5. 2nd Round exit. Does Shant get sent packing???
3. Valencia (3-2) losses to GV and Hart. Phillips gets it back versus GV not vs Hart.....they will lose elsewhere too for 2-3 in last 5. Finish 5-5. 1st round exit.
5. GV (3-2) losses to Hart and West Ranch. Keyes has no backcourt and everyone knows it.....they go 1-4 down the stretch (They hold Galuppo to 50 in rematch). Finish 4-6. Keyes faxes cif paperwork to wrong number, miss the playoffs.
6. Canyon its win friday or go 0-10.
Post a Followup